Monday, February 7, 2011

Hi, I'm Scott, and I live on a 3 Name Basis

Yep, you read that right.  I live on a three name basis.  Why?  Well, I have the (mis)fortune of having three boys' first names as my first, middle, and last name.  I've gone by the first and last name interchangeably most of my life, but sadly people have also called me by the middle name expecting a response.  This has been out of necessity.  Every teacher I ever had would see the last name on the attendance sheet and instinctively call me by that name.  It's become a pet peeve, like people touching my hair, but that's a story for a different day.

Why do I feel the need for a blog?  Well, largely, as a central place to deposit all of the work I've been doing on my Daft Punk Helmet Project, an attempt to recreate a Guy-Manuel helmet with all the trimmings, except that the design has been turned up to eleven more times than I can count.  Suffice it to say, the design has inclusions for everything.

I won't pigeon hole my posts to just that project, however.  Maybe I'll touch on life lessons, maybe I'll touch on productivity tweaks, maybe I'll rant a bit.  You'll just have to see.  Let's hope it's not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment